I`d like to be under an appletree (diy)

A link to Ingthings today,
she has a wonder full pattern to crochet apples.
And yeah all her diy projects are also written in English.
There are lots of other fun diy projects on her blog.
I wanted to crochet some apples myself but unfortunately
a bad cold has taken me down
and I`m slowly getting up again.
Try the google translator for her posts
they are a joy to read.
And her pictures are the icing on the cake.
All pictures are from Ingthings.
Een link naar Ingthings vandaag,
ze heeft weer een heel leuk haakpatroontje van appeltjes.
Ik wilde zelf wat appeltjes haken
maar een fikse verkoudheid heeft me gevloerd
en ik krabbel langzaam weer overeind.
Mocht je het blog van Ingrid nog niet kennen
er staan nog veel meer leuke diy projectjes op
en ik lees haar verhalen over haar dagelijks leven 
en hersenspinsels altijd met plezier.
En haar foto`s inspireren me regelmatig
en zijn het toefje slagroom op de taart.  
Alle foto`s zijn van Ingthings.

Comments