Made with love by Hannah

The great thing about the internet is 
you can find great shops on the other side of the world.
I spotted the picture above at facebook
(the recommended pages again)
and fell in love with 
I ordered 2 skirts, a top and craft supplies
and can`t wait to have the package delivered.
Be careful though to watch the size chart in cm
(if necessary)
I almost ordered 2 sizes to big, 
luckily I realised in time I was looking at the size chart in inches, haha.
Pictures from made with love by Hannah.

I`m preparing some new how to`s.
The first one will follow next week.
Something to crochet see the picture at the bottom.

Wat zo geweldig is aan het internet
dat je fantastische winkels kan vinden aan de andere kant van de wereld.
Ik zag de foto bovenaan op facebook ( weer bij de recommended pages)
en werd verliefd op de producten van 
Ik kon geen weerstand bieden en heb gelijk 2 rokken, een top en craft supplies besteld.
Ik kan niet wachten tot de postbode het pakje aflevert.
Let wel op met de maattabel,
ik bestelde bijna 2 maten te groot 
voor ik me realiseerde dat ik naar de maattabel met inches keek, haha.
Foto`s zijn van made with love by Hannah.

Ik ben een paar nieuwe how to`s aan het voorbereiden.
De eerste zal ik volgende week plaatsen.
Een haakproject zie de foto hieronder.


Comments