The crafter`s guide to taking great photos

If you are struggling  taking pictures of your crafty  products
or want to improve them.
There is a great book from Heidi Adnum.
I`ve only browsed trough it but I can already see it`s a great book
with lots of instuctions to improve your pictures. 
Hopefully my pictures will improve
over the coming weeks.
Let me know if you see the difference.
Als je moeite hebt met het maken van goede foto`s
van je crafty producten of ze wil verbeteren.
Is dit boek van Heidi Adnum een goed boek om je erbij te helpen.
Ik heb het net binnen maar wat ik heb gezien en gelezen
staat er heel veel nuttige informatie in.
Algemene tips maar ook heel handig dat ze per ambacht
tips geeft.
Bv. tassen, sieraden, handwerk enz.
Hopelijk verbeteren mijn foto`s de komende weken.
Laat me weten als jullie verschil zien.

All pictures are from Heidi Adnum.


Comments