Granny square challenge week 9


I had some trouble again.
Tuesday I had no power due to some work 
that needed to be done to a power line.
And yesterday I couldn`t download the pictures I made
again!
But today is another day
and I will succeed in placing this post.

This week the pattern is Granny spike stitch
It`s an easy one which looks great.
We are going to make the granny square from the first week
and in round three we will start with the spike stitch.
I made 7 rounds.

Good luck and have fun.

Comments

  1. This looks really different, a bit like a pineapple log cabin quilt block. I'm still going - making the pompom spiral block. You can see some of my efforts on my blog: wendyroomcreations/blogspot.com. Have a good weekend. Philippa xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note.